Hello lovelies! I know it has been awhile since I’ve posted a recipe, but I’m still here. Long story short, life’s busy.
I am usually skeptical with anything vegan cheesy/creamy, but this recipe blew my mind! Holy crap – cashews are magical. I was inspired by a recipe posted by Anova Culinary.
This recipe easy to make (if you’ve been following my blog, you’ll follow the gist that I hate complicated recipes). Note: this recipe requires a sous vide device. I used Anova’s Precision Cooker. Alright gang, here’s the recipe:
What You Need:
1. 2 cups chopped cauliflower
2. 1 cup water
3. 1/3 cup of cashews
4. Italian seasoning
5. 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
6. 2 garlic cloves, crushed
7. Salt to taste
How to Make it:
1. Set temperature of your sous vide device to 185 F / 80 C.
2. Add all of the ingredients to a bag.
3. Cook for 1 hour, 30 minutes.
4. Pour contents into blender. Blend until creamy + cool.
5. Add the damn thing to your favorite pasta.
For the pasta, I chose a fancy bow-tie. I also drizzled olive oil onto the pasta before mixing in the sauce. On top I have vegan, breaded eggplant.