Sometimes after rolling out of bed, I need a bunch of sugar to wake me the eff up.
In the past, I haven’t been much of a fruit-eater, but it’s growing on me. One of my favorites to have is a fruit smoothie – it’s like candy for healthy eaters.
This recipe is super easy. It’s basically a smoothie in a bowl and a spoon. Let’s get to it:
What You Need:
- 3 ripe frozen bananas
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- A bunch of strawberries
- A bunch of spinach
How To Make It:
- Peel your bananas and throw them into the blender. Add the almond milk and spinach.
- Blend the crap out of them.
- Pour the godly smoothie into a fancy bowl.
- Chop some strawberries and add it gently to the bowl. Then make it a super bowl party by adding some rad granola.
There you go. You have an epic smoothie bowl. Low fat, all vegan, so effin’ good!