Hurry up! You’ve got hungry guests on the way (maybe it’s me, maybe it’s not). (>_>)
Okay guys…time to rush. If you’re like me, you’re running around frantically to get things together for the Super Bowl game. So that means there’s no time for complicated recipes that take all day to make. I mean, to be honest, I don’t like complicated recipes on any given day.
I like too cook. But I am lazy too, you know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Alright guys, here’s an easy snack you should definitely make if you’re short on time.
Vegan Hot Dogs In A Blanket (new)
This is relatively easy and very fast to make. It takes maybe 10 minutes tops. I small a small portion, but you can up the portion for your party. You’re going to need three things:
- Smart Dogs from Lightlife
- Nasoya Egg Roll Wrappers
- BBQ Sauce (And a lot of it too)
How To Make It:
- Lightly coat the hot dogs with oil and grill the hot dogs on a George Foreman Grill, or on a real grill. Make sure to turn frequently, and do not over cook! Grill for about 6 minutes.
- Take out one egg roll wrap. Place one hot dog in the middle, diagonally. Fold bottom corner over the hot dog and roll halfway to cover hot dog.
- Fold both sides against hot dog. Moisten edges with water and close.
- Roll wrap up and seal the top corner with water.
- Cook the wrapped hot dogs in oil over medium heat. Turn sides when golden and crispy, or about 3 minutes.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towel. Cut into about 4 pieces. Serve with your favorite sauce – I recommend BBQ sauce.
- Dip and eat!