These are pretty easy to make, so if you want to make something sweet without an oven and with just 3 ingredients (yes, only 3) then you should definitely consider making these amazing Brazilian chocolate fudge truffles.
Get ready to drool.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons of butter (melted/room temperature)
- 1 can condense milk
- Toppings (optional)
How To Make It:
- BEFORE ADDING TO STOVE: Mix the condensed milk and cocoa powder until the mixture is without lumps. Stir in the butter.
- Cook in a medium non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Stir constantly (no breaks!)
- Stir until the mixture thickens (~8minutes). You’ll know it’s ready when the fudge can slide smoothly off the pot.
- Take your mixture on to a plate and let it cool to room temperature (~30 minutes)
- Rub your hands with a bit of butter to make it easier to roll the fudge into golf ball sized balls.
- Then cover your chocolate fudge balls into your favorite toppings – I added confetti sprinkles to mine! 🙂 …Eat right away, or store it in fridge for up to 3 days.
Hope you love these! They are totally delicious.
Instagram | Instagram.com/BowlOfBeans
Facebook | Facebook.com/bowlbeans
Pinterest | Pinterest.com/bowlofbeans
Twitter | Twitter.com/bowlofbeansblog