When in doubt, garlic it up…
Cuban garlic sauce isn’t your average garlic sauce. It’s made with sour orange juice, which gives a tangy, yet garlicky taste. You may have even heard of it called mojo sauce. You can use it with just about anything – there aren’t any rules.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/3 cup of olive oil
- 8 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2/3 cup of sour orange juice (Goya sells these)
How To Make It:
- Over medium heat, place a saucepan with olive oil. Add the garlic and stir for about 1 minute. No longer than that!
- Add the sour orange juice. Let the mix boil.
- Let the sauce cool before using.