Homemade and hella easy to make! You’ll just need 3 ingredients. 😉
What You’ll Need:
- 1 green plantain
How To Make It:
- Cut plantains in 1-inch or 2-inch pieces.
- Over medium heat, pour about 1 cup of oil
- Cook plantains for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove plantains from oil and let the oil drain on paper towels. Make sure to keep the oil and heat going.
- With a bottom of any pot of pan, press down to flatten your plantain pieces.
- Return the flattened pieces of plantains to the oil. Only add enough to where the plantains have their own space. So you’ll need to cook in batches.
- Cook plantains for 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove from oil and let the oil drain on paper towels.
Instagram | Instagram.com/BowlOfBeans
Facebook | Facebook.com/bowlbeans
Pinterest | Pinterest.com/bowlofbeans
Twitter | Twitter.com/bowlofbeansblog