Your canned stew sucks.
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 Potato
- 1 Canned black beans (keep liquid)
- 1/4 Chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 Chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 Chopped onion
- 2 Crushed garlic cloves
- 1 Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 packet of sazon/salt
- 1/4 cup of tomato sauce
How To Make It:
- Heat a pan over medium heat, add olive oil.
- Add red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Cook until tender (~4 minutes).
- Add beans, tomato sauce, chili powder, and sazon packet/salt.
- Stir occasionally and cook on simmer for 40 minutes.
Instagram | Instagram.com/BowlOfBeans
Facebook | Facebook.com/bowlbeans
Pinterest | Pinterest.com/bowlofbeans
Twitter | Twitter.com/bowlofbeansblog